Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: People that post NASTY COMMENTS SHOULD BE BANNED from Renderosity

Lady Cherry opened this issue on Mar 06, 2001 ยท 49 posts

Lady Cherry posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:30 AM

I really didnt think people would go this far with it but i must say i like all your opinions on the matter. Also MoonShade Gets my sincere gratitude for trying and if at all he needs help he can count on my help. He should be able to get it from any of the ones that post a comment. A Its ugly comment does not in any way help him with his question. It should have been stated im not a great fan of the image if you need some help please let me know blah blah. But to state its ugly is what makes people not want to post an image at all!!! So dont give me crap about people should post any opinion what they want. I know a few artists that didnt post here untill i finally convinced them that they would get constructive critisism here at Renderosity. I dont want them to get discouraged. Many of you started out at the bottom and worked up. Now that your going up the ladder dont forget how painful a comment like that can be!! If he didnt have anything good to say then he shouldnt at all!! Thats the way it should be when posting on a artist forum and you all know that! I wouldnt be here still after almost 3 years being with renderosity if i got comments like that on my work!! Also its nice to state that you shouldnt take it to heart (Its a nice thought but deep down that doesnt happen to everyone, Not everyone can shrug it off!) So i say to you MoonShade please continue to post and work hard and it will really show!! -Love Lady Cherry

The Art Door and Rendervisions Community.
For Artists By Artists