Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free!!!!!! cute outfit for Miki

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Nov 07, 2005 ยท 15 posts

Acadia posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 4:08 AM

I don't have Miki, but here are some of my favourite movie quotes, purely for entertainment purposes. Ironically many are from Lord of the Rings. For years that first novel bored me to tears. Since I've been layed up with a lame foot, I've gone through all of my reading material except for the LoTR books. I finally dug out the first book again and after 3 years of trying, I finally read it. Amazingly I found myself actually enjoying it this time around. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Bilbo Baggins: "I like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!" Elrond: "Nine companions. So be it. You shall be the fellowship of the ring." Pippin: "Great! Where are we going?" Gimli: "Nobody tosses a dwarf." Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall. Pippin: What about breakfast? Aragorn: You've already had it. Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast? Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip. Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he? Merry: I wouldn't count on it. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance. You'll have to toss me. [pauses, looks up to Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word. [after Legolas has shot and killed a Warg heading toward Gimli] Gimli: But that one counts as mine! Faramir: Good Speech. Nice and short. Boromir: Leaves more time for drinking! Lord of the Rings: Return of the King The Mouth of Sauron: And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade! [Aragorn cuts off the head of the Mouth of Sauron] Gimli: Guess that concludes negotiations... Aragorn: [to Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry] My friends, you bow to no-one. [entire kingdom bows to the four hobbits] Pirates of the Carribean Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley... Ragetti: Parley? Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley. Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever muttonhead thought of "Parley". Jack Sparrow: That would be the French. Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no."

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi