Forum: Photography

Subject: What's wrong with this image?

tvernuccio opened this issue on Nov 18, 2005 ยท 29 posts

tvernuccio posted Sat, 19 November 2005 at 12:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.smithvictor.com/products/index.asp?id=8&s1=Shooting+Tables

Richard (Azy), thanks so much for that link on infinity curves! I appreciate it!

Richard (Onslow), Thanks for explaining all that and for the detailed information. You're tellin' me i picked a hard one!!! Let's blame Marlene! It's all her fault! I did this 'cause of that Simon thread! LOL! :)

Nah, i don't have a table with glass on it. Actually we don't even have a kitchen table. Our apartment is so small we don't have room for one. :(

I've included a link to show you a shooting table i would LOVE to have! the cheapest one is $190. The one with the lights is $400. If i had one of these i wouldn't have to mess with making one of these homemade contraptions. :)

Here's another link to another shooting table that's much more affordable (just $52.00). I put this on my wish list! :)

Click Here!

Joe, thanks for that link to Randy's thread. I totally forgot about that! Yeah, you can definitely get away with a pretty cheap set up! i'll have to get me some poster board and try this until i'm able to get a shooting table. :)

Joe, i kinda does look it might be tilted slightly. :( Now that's weird. Kemal just bought me the tripod of my dreams yesterday, and it has one of those leveler things on it. You know, you just look to see if the red dot is in the circle and if it is, that means it's leveled. i checked it to be sure. hmmmm, wonder what happened. thanks for telling me Joe. I'll have to fix that.

Joe, your gallery image is INCREDIBLE!! thanks for the tips and your feedback!

Andrea, thanks for trying your hand at my image! I appreciate it! i like how you took the green out, but the cookies look a bit darker than what i'd like, but that could be fixed easily enough. :) thanks again!!!

Doug, i think you're right...maybe a cross between Damia's and Andrea's. I think you're right about having the whole glass in the image. thanks for your feedback!

Cindy, i agree...i like Kort's version best so far; however, i do want to do this with the entire glass in the image. Thanks for your input! :)

Marlene...this is all your fault girl!!! winks ;) All because of that Simon thread!! :)

Kort, thanks for telling me how you did it. :)

FuzzyShadows, That's a really great idea you came up with to liven up the contents!!! and thanks for the suggestion on moving the cookie. i think you're right.

Wow, you guys are all awesome! thanks so much for all your suggestions, feedback, and help and stuff!!! You're the best! :)

Message edited on: 11/19/2005 00:18