Forum: Bryce

Subject: Dearest Unnamed Artist,

draculaz opened this issue on Nov 20, 2005 ยท 60 posts

RobertJ posted Sun, 20 November 2005 at 6:38 PM

Al to true, indeed rather delete a picture than having to face a real critics time after time. I did comment on one of "Her" pictures in about the same manner, that there was no growth, no improvement, no exploration and that it frankly had little to do with Bryce other than pressing a few buttons and waiting for a few minutes and that it should be more at home in the writers-gallery.

Appearantly i am a boogeyman for some of them, i guess i now have done it since the person in question has deleted that picture (the one with the multicolored aztec temple terrain that comes standard with Bryce).

"You know, if I catch wind of you leaving an abusive comment on anyone's Image I will take it up with the moderators."

"I am not afraid of taking it up with the moderators. I simply hoped that you would see the wisdom in what I said and think twice about leaving a destructive comment."

As i said earlier these people need to grow a thicker skin. If this was abusive and destructive, than they ain't seen nothing yet.

Message edited on: 11/20/2005 18:41

Robert van der Veeke Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!! "Better is the enemy of good enough." Dr. Mikoyan of the Mikoyan Gurevich Design Bureau.