Forum: Bryce

Subject: Dearest Unnamed Artist,

draculaz opened this issue on Nov 20, 2005 ยท 60 posts

pumecobann posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 11:19 AM

@guslaw
Well first off, you could hardly call me a supporter of this artist. Until I followed the link in dracs post, I never even knew about the artist. What I "am" a supporter of however - are people who couldn't give a shit what others think, no matter how they handle it.

The bottom line is they "couldn't" give a shit, and don't "pretend" they do, just to conform to everyone elses idea of artistry. THAT'S my issue here, and the reason for my post

@draculaz
So what "exactly" did you expect to get out of this interview (apart from the obvious)? Personally, I think you met your match, and the only reason this thread is here is because you didn't get your own way.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to share "artists" opinions on the WoB, and I've no doubt it would have been a good read had you pulled it off. But the fact that you just couldn't take the rejection and leave it at that, loses you points of respect (with me anyway).

I can think of only one reason for this thread, but I'll spare you the details, and hope you'll spare me the respone. Because I, just like the "unnamed artist" - couldn't give a shit.

Len.

The wait can be horrific, but the outcome can be worse - pumeco 2006