Forum: Bryce

Subject: Dearest Unnamed Artist,

draculaz opened this issue on Nov 20, 2005 ยท 60 posts

skiwillgee posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 10:05 AM

I've seen threads at this site full of compassion for those in this world hurting. Why same folks not realizing hurt is being dished out, agreed to, responded to, at this same site. My favorite site is ".. gallery" second most favorite is "... forum" This is a place where many have been referred to for guidance and help. Is this thread (and others like it) helping or hurting? No, I'm not living in a rainbow land and I will fight for the freedom of all to have their opinions and speach, but with that freedom comes responsibility. The good book says the "tongue is a two edged sword" It cuts coming and going. That sword is flailing wildly resently. Look inward, folks, my friends, fellow artist of varying abilities. I have commented on many pics in gallery. Most comments are favorable (for encouragement) but I don't vote "excellent" unless I think it is so. I appreciate the comments I do receive and I like flattery as well as the next person but I try(?) to do something different each time, maybe not better, but different.