Forum: Bryce

Subject: Dearest Unnamed Artist,

draculaz opened this issue on Nov 20, 2005 ยท 60 posts

4blueyes posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 2:37 AM

Xenic and Miz, afaik the DUA was TOTALLY FOR taking things to the forum instead of commenting on her pics.

And I repeat RobertJ's words, the Admins interfered, it was not us, the witch-burning mob that banned her :/ Not a word of offence has come before she started to be unpleasant. If I (I can dream, can't I?) find myself residing in Poser Hot20 one day and getting heaps of comments telling me that I can do better, that I can develop, I can improve, I'd not say that the Hot20 police squad is out to get me. I'd say thank you for spending your time thinking about my works, spending your time commenting on them, thinking about how I can develop further. I wouldn't behave as if Hot20 belongs to me and the commenting folk is jealous.

"What you are doing here is trying to rally a lynch mob against some one who took no offensive action until you pressed it to her"

We are NOT a lynch mob, xenic, and it is very upsetting to hear that from you because it shows that you think of us as some brainless drac followers.

The only thing that upsets me in Drac's behaviour is that he creates a very negative image for the Rendergods and W0B in general. I know that he started this thread as an individual though, not as the Father Founder, but still.