Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question @ Blackhearted (or someone who has GND2)

Silke opened this issue on Nov 24, 2005 ยท 47 posts

LornaW posted Thu, 24 November 2005 at 7:39 PM

"If his GND relies on DAZ' V3 character, shouldn't he show a tad more gratitude, as opposed to being outright insulting towards it? I mean, no V3, no GMD. Right?" You have a point there eudoxus! I can never understand that. It's like someone buying or taking a regular GM car and adding a spoiler and a few stripes and a low profile and mag wheels and then trying to make resales by spouting off how shapeless and boring a regular GM car is!! Lol!! If this was "newly built model" stuff your all talking about I'd perhaps get the point of new and better and the competitive attitude with one of the very hands of the "Daz" that feeds you to be able to create all this stuff in the first place so you can have your shining star moment, but you know what, if I buy add on nails it really don't make my nails any better than they are already, just prettier maybe, accentuated, but they are still my nails and I'm glad about them and won't go yelling they're shapeless on they're very own. Without my real nails, those clip on's would be garbage!!