Forum: Bryce

Subject: Sorry, everyone...

inyerface opened this issue on Mar 10, 2001 ยท 26 posts

eh3d posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 2:50 AM

Inyerface, you made a mistake and you did apologize. OK! Just let me say something: If you are a lisenced TreePro user, it's in your own interest (and in mine as well!) when you stop distributing tree models made with OnyxTreePro. Imagine what happens to such a small company like Onyx Computing if we flood the 3D community with their tree models: NOONE would ever buy the software, Onyx would have to stop development, we would never see a new update, Onyx Computing would give up and die. It seems like some of you do not understand the restrictions in the Lisence Agreement and the high price of this wonderful software. Well, the product was not designed to serve the 3D Hobbiests. We, for example, use it to do trees in Presentations of 10Million Dollar Building/Environment projects where we need the highest quality 2D/3D trees/bushes we can get. OnyxTreePro was and still is an investment that we can't live without and as far as I know there is no other product that does such realistic (almost perfect) trees! There are some great, inexpensive tree/plant generators available where you can make your own trees with. You don't HAVE to buy TreePro so please do not complain about it. EH