Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Whatever Has Happened to Eternal Judy ?

mathman opened this issue on Dec 09, 2005 ยท 36 posts

lmckenzie posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 5:15 PM

"Personally, I like classic "alabaster" beauties......." As do I but I want a little whole wheat, the occasional falafel, some spicy dumplings and a few tortillas with all that white bread. The male figures get rendered plenty, just go to any of the gay Poser sites. Mike is hanging out all over the place and his lack of a wardrobe doesn't seem to be a handicap. I haven't looked at the forums but they probably aren't filled with laments about over-sized pecs getting all the hits either. 'Dude, no way is that scrotum natural!' Females are simply more versatile. What are you gonna do with a guy except stick a gun in his hand or a GUN in his hand--sex or violence and mama don't allow the latter in this house. How often are you going to see a pensive Mike, a teary Mike, a laughing Mike tripping through the flowers, Mike holding Mike's hand... Vicki can do all those things and swing a mean sword too. My guess is that most times, people just don't even consider using men outside a pretty narrow range of situations. So to borrow the title of a recent book, "Are Men Necessary?" In a world where Vicki rules and scientists are talking about mice producing human sperm (Mr. Gere, white courtesy phone), who knows?

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken