Forum: Fractals

Subject: Split Of The Gallery?

Kid_Fisto opened this issue on Dec 11, 2005 ยท 60 posts

Deagol posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 2:06 PM

Yes, it does prove that point, which is why I brought it up. Most people know that I use UF, even for standalone apo flames. Even with that understanding I am not getting the usual number of comments on that image. My point is, it doesn't matter that I created the image with UF. Using UF does not guarantee a lot of attention. The software is not the issue. The end product is the issue. Maybe the reason that the image isn't getting a lot of attention is because it sucks. Let's say that we do split up the gallery. What do you suppose would change? I think that we would end up with an apo gallery that gets the same level of attention that flames get now. Maybe less, because we would be even more focused on our own worlds instead of looking at the fractal gallery as a whole. Even so, if providing separate galleries brings some new level of satisfaction to apo, or XD, or FE, or whatever users, no problem. I don't see how it would, but it's OK if it does. I don't see how anyone could be offended by a suggestion to go to deviantart. That site is getting huge and it has a lot of very impressive art on it. It seems to be the popular hangout for the flame crowd.