Fri, Sep 27, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 2:16 pm)

Subject: max & poser

ahmadoffline ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:17 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Hello all. Can any one help me ? Is it posible that I create a figure in 3dmax and import it in poser6 ? Yes , it is posible When I import a figure in poser it is static ( for example : I create a cat in MAX , but its hand , foot , etc ___isnot animatable ( posable ) in poser . The cat is a object in poser but it is many objects in Max ( as hands , head ,foots,....) Can any one help me ? I want create a figure in other sftware and animate it in poser . tank a lot . --------------------

by white spirit dancer

by : Ahmadoffline

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:45 AM

I am just adding more information to your subject line so that people can see at a glance what you are seeking :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

illusions2K ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:12 AM

yes it is posible, you have to make groups in poser and bone the static figure in poser. that way it should be posable:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.