Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any breakthrus in Poser character rigging?

operaguy opened this issue on Dec 18, 2005 ยท 48 posts

wolf359 posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 7:40 AM

***"Most people who use Poser are not "just too poor to afford MAYA or MAX", they also just dont WANT to spend as much time as a professional artist learning to pose or to create clothes or sorting out a myriad of nodes. (Thats why Poser6 also brought back a P4 material room, and DS doesnt even bother with them) And its these folks who BUY stuff and keep the Poserverse running by paying DAZ and EFs bills. If you try to twist their arms because youre on a crusade for the "Holy Rig", they just wont buy."*** I too am somewhat amused at this "joint obsession" that some poser users have Even though I am mostly an animator . it seems to me that instead of telling stories and evoking moods etc. with a totality of presentation with good lighting ,use of color and props etc that some are just coming from the perspective of a **nekkid chick** in poser in an extreme pose with the camera zoomed in on her kness/elbows. Dont get me wrong I am big fan of big breast nudes ,as my galley clearly shows, but for the genre's I prefer most clothing will cover most of the joints. I use V2/M2 almost exclusively as they have far better shoulders than the DAZ unimess clones but even V3 is not totally unusable in the outfits I usually have her wearing (See pic)

My website

YouTube Channel