Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: when will holiday contest results come in?

3rdimension opened this issue on Dec 20, 2005 ยท 63 posts

EmeraldSpider posted Wed, 21 December 2005 at 12:19 PM

Now to be perfectly honest I didn't join in this one, I thought Hmmmm tough contest, past, present and future stated in the forum had to be featured in EVERY entry, not impossible but tough. Rather than enter I thought I'd take a step back and I see how this was judged, wether I thought the criteria was met, if I felt that it was judged fairly, what other people thought of the decisions etc. I am so very glad I didn't, this has shown me that from now on I will only use Rendo to buy things and maybe enter some member run contests. I'm not sure what has happened here and no disrespect is meant to any winners at all, but I can only see Past,Present and Future in one or two of the winning entries. In fact those that have made great efforts to incorporate all you have asked have indeed not been rewarded for their considearable efforts. Maybe in future to save wasting of artists time you should STATE that the criteria you set is a flimsy guildline at best maybe then they wouldn't expel so much effort to include all that you ask? Ele