Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: when will holiday contest results come in?

3rdimension opened this issue on Dec 20, 2005 ยท 63 posts

DinartFilho posted Wed, 21 December 2005 at 5:06 PM

it is enough for me, i will not hit to the wall, noone asked where the musics are from, noone asked the technical requiriments , the judgement is clearly "strange" many people had solid works and desappeared in poor works, many people used already models, scenes etc and it was not looked at, many people didnt follow any concept etc etc etc you look at the winners and clearly see that something is wrong, in all visual entrys and now we have this torrent of deceptions with competitors and non competitors, the position of the forum is clear too, they will not make anything about, is a shame , nobody cares abut effort, the animation contest the animation doesnt matter ( what kind of judge is it? ) the rules are bended , the 3d contest was a complete joke , many ready models the winners are clearly not the best ones, the 2d is tooo strange because they used photos , there is a photos contest, well, a complete mess, all the contest is just a number, brandys are highlighted, there are many entrys, there are expensive prizes, there are artists, there are judjes and there are rules, i think that it is enough for them, now we have another number, the deceptions, well, it doesnt count anyway... numbers... numbers... numbers, i wanna know what the brandys will think if they see it... if Renderosity say that they are wrong it will be very bad for then, if not.... is bad for us and them, so my conclusion, it is not inteligent to participate anymore, the forum is doomed for me