Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: when will holiday contest results come in?

3rdimension opened this issue on Dec 20, 2005 ยท 63 posts

EmeraldSpider posted Fri, 23 December 2005 at 8:17 AM

Thats because it isn't there now, this forum seems to be unique in a sense that it onlt vere has 2 pages of threads and then the other ones dissapper. The upside of this is when ever anything remotely troubling/bothersome/unflattering happens it only has a very short shelf life. The only downside is when you need to actaully point out a great gaping error, you can't as the information has long since been removed. I am sorry Marathon I can't show you, in future I most certainly will be taking screenshots of all such threads and keeping them in a file. The thing about this is some people on here will cretianly remember the thread as it wasn't me that asked for clarification in the first place, I just gave some concept ideas for people who maybe would have difficulty. And of course the Admin in question will certainly remember. Maybe in future such threads should be preserved till the contest is over, mind you judging by the way the rules were changed again maybe this is not a realsitic expectation. Ele