Forum: Fractals

Subject: Apoophysis or Art?

TonyYeboah opened this issue on Dec 20, 2005 ยท 96 posts

Kid_Fisto posted Fri, 23 December 2005 at 1:09 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/photos/GAL_200512/GalleryImage1119826.jpg

Are You kidding???? Flames might be chaotic images caused by the iterations of a single image, but thet doesnt mean that they aren't art!!! i use apo and let me tell you, making flames that look cool is anything but easy. you can make the usual spiral and all, but it isnt easy to create something new. for an example, chek out my latest image, above do you know how long i worked to get the 2s just right? i sort of lied on the image page, because the 2s initially looked like little squiggles that could be 2s if you looksed long enough!

then again, this could be used to fuel my idea of splitting the fractal gallery. if we had an apo and UF gallery, then there would be no reason to debate!

still, if apo isnt art, how can all those modern art exhibits that are made of little squares and rectangles be art? what you are doing could potentially destroy the entire abstract world! like timbuk2 says, anything can be art as long as you think of it like that!!! sure, you cant just draw a few random lines, but if people like it, then it could be considered art, couldnt it????

okay, that's my view.
rodj