Forum: Fractals

Subject: Apoophysis or Art?

TonyYeboah opened this issue on Dec 20, 2005 ยท 96 posts

Fractelaar posted Sun, 25 December 2005 at 8:18 AM

Rykk you where present on a big graphic show with your fractals (Art) I have read your story after the show and also your reaction and how much you have sell there And my friend you are one of the best here ?? So i think personal that there is not really interrest and i think also that people not see it as ART Hope that i am wrong but its the way i see it !! But is that really important ?? For me its a form of relaxation and i sell all more then 6 years some of my work Not big money, but enough for give just that extra for buy a new computer my internet provider etc etc I am very happy with that, but see me self not as artist but only as a guy that has much patience and maybe a good eye for details and colors But without all the great software on my harddisk i think not that there come,s much art:-) out my hands However its a fascinating trip to read this all here and cool that the most folks feel her self as a real artist That,s good for the self-confidence LOL Have a great time Cheers Arend