Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Medieval Clothes

radstorm opened this issue on Dec 26, 2005 ยท 30 posts

svdl posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 8:47 PM

The Winter Queen was a P6 bonus, an add-on that came with Poser 6 when it was released. I don't know if it still comes with P6. It's not a gallery image, it was just a quickie I made to show the armor. Not good enough to post in the galleries IMO. Making second skins, that's not too difficult. You basically need a leather lookalike texture (or P6 shader) and apply that texture to the SkinTorso material (in case of V3. Jessi has other material groupings, you might have to create a new material group for the second skin). Shade is a 3D modeling program that is also sold by e-frontier. Personally I don't like its interface (and since I've got 3D Studio Max, I have no need for another modeler). You can use Shade to make your own cloth models, or environments, or whatever. You can render your Poser scenes in Shade. Lots of possibilities there. There's a Shade forum here, I think you can find more answers there. Good luck!

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff