Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Medieval Clothes

radstorm opened this issue on Dec 26, 2005 ยท 30 posts

Acadia posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 9:47 PM

3Axis has a video out for Poser 5 called "Poser 5 Demystified". It has a VHS and a CD with files. You work along with the VHS and do what Jeff's doing on it.

I'm a slow learner when it comes to software, and it doesn't help that I'm dyslexic and it takes me longer to process education material because I need to make sure that I'm seeing what I'm seeing :) So I found the video moved along too fast for me to keep up with and I had to keep rewinding over and over again.

However, there is some good information in there if you can keep up with the pace of it.

It covers loads of stuff in every single room. It's for Poser 5, but you can do it in Poser 6 too. Some features might be in different places, that's the only thing.

I enjoyed the face room tutorial on how to take 2 images and make a 3D out of it. It's not very hard if you watch it being done and mimic it.

If you do buy it.. make sure you insist that they send it out by FedX and NOT UPS if you live in Canada. Once that VHS and CD get to you buy UPS it's 8 weeks later and will cost you an additional $50.00 at the door for brokerage fees (for UPS to process 1 piece of paper at the border). FedX charges $22.00 and it goes by air and includes ALL fees, so you pay nothing further than the $22.00 shipping.

Message edited on: 12/28/2005 21:51

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi