Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Medieval Clothes

radstorm opened this issue on Dec 26, 2005 ยท 30 posts

radstorm posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 3:09 AM

One of the other good things about the US Mail, and I'm sure it's true with our Canadian friends up north's mail service too. That sometimes you might mail something and perhaps not put a simple thing like an apartment number. Most mail carriers are familiar with the people they deliver to, and will make sure the right person gets it. Both UPS, and FedEx have a tendency to just drop it at whatever the address is, and care less reading the name on the label. I get medications from the VA, and FedEx just tossed them downstairs at someone else's door. Unfortunately that neighbor was also a doper, so I guess he thought Santa came early..lol . Of course I wasn't laughing when it happened. The mailman (or lady=equality statement) will read the label and know which apartment it goes to :) I wont use anyone else but the US Postal service to deliver my outgoing stuff. Anyways, back to what I am here for Joe. I was mistaken about the DMs Fantasy Realms thing..the clothing was not designed by them, it originated from Daz3D, and by the way you friend did the post work on those promo pics :)