Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Total Hair part II

thgeisel opened this issue on Mar 15, 2001 ยท 7 posts

RealitysPoison posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 1:01 PM

O.K. I am one of those people who were so nicely bitching. And I will give you my reasons. 1. I have PMS, so sue me. 2. I paid $30 for a product, only to have someone (read, not you) mention that it was for advanced users and if we couldn't work it, that was the problem. How do they assume anyone who expected to get what was advertised and did not was not advanced. Yes, I am sure I could have spent time and got good results, but I shouldn't have had to. (And I eventually did get fairly decent results, but not what I was expecting.) 3. I DID email you, and did not receive a reply. So don't just lump all of us who were unhappy into one category who did not try to contact you. Whether you received it or not, I have no idea. And since you are trying to make this right, I will assume that you did not just simply ignore it and that it is floating around in cyber space somewhere. 4. I have PMS for gods sake. Don't piss me off or I will bite your head off. That said. I am very pleased that you are making ammends for this problem. I anxiously await them. I used the lights with the first rendering I did with the hair, and you are right, it does improve the look, but I didn't find it satisfactory. I also do not like to think that in order to make the hair look decent I need to be pigeonholed into using specific lights. I like lights. Lights are my friend. I experiment with them frequently. But since you are making things right I will get off you case and go chew someone else's head off right now. (Maybe my new clients, if he doesn't stop changing his mind as everytime I get 99% done with the project)