Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your opinion of the list?

Mock opened this issue on Dec 31, 2005 ยท 133 posts

Moonbiter posted Sat, 31 December 2005 at 9:29 AM

Heh, so those models are 'teens' or 'kids' now? Hahaha. Okay I'll bite. Rendo's site, rendo's rules. We can live with it or leave. Sounds good when it's being yapped on a forum, wonder how it feels in practice? 90% of my '04 Poser dollars were spent at Renderosity. 90% of my '05 Poser dollars were spent at the 'other' sites. Great buisness model IMO. Good thing Rendo has that massive legacy behind it to keep pushing it forward. As for the real issue here, get with the program kids. Do you honestly think that a site will consider certain models 'teens' for store shots but not for gallery images? LOL. How naive do you have to be? I'll let you in on a not so secret, secret, it may not happen for a month or two or six, but that change is coming. You can bet your sweet pixels it is. And when it does the same folks will line up to tell us how great a change it is, how it's not a big deal, 'cause after all the store has been like that for a while now, and why would we want to do neekid pictures of those kid models anyway. :) Happy New Year!