Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your opinion of the list?

Mock opened this issue on Dec 31, 2005 ยท 133 posts

momodot posted Sat, 31 December 2005 at 6:05 PM

I agree that the staff here can be rude and reading through the thread at their comments I don't follow the forums enough to have an opinion on that but I dealt with the store staff concerning this nudity issue and they were friendly and courteous through out. They answered my questions and reviewed my individual case in a considerate fashion. I found the vendor mass mailing respectful and polite, the staff dealings with me individualy nothing but commendable. DAZ promos? Man, I can't figure out what that is about... the stuff invariably looks like total crap in the promo but can turn out to be quite good. In the end though, I have bought many many more products here than there, mainly for quality but also I am sure due to the larger clearer better looking promo images. I have only been burned a couple times here by deceptive images... Changes here? Anything that expands the Poser market is good in my opinion, it will drive new editions, innovation, quality products and very unfortunately for the artists, lower prices. Look at BATLAB, 3Dream, and Baron_Vlad_Harkoneon for sick low prices. Check "from last" and you will find "characters" for Dork or Posette that consist essentially of a single head morph more or less and cost $12-$18. Recently on the radio I heard a Christian activist in the US saying vis the gay marriage that the US policy of indefinite imprisonment and torture was far higher on her list of concerns. Don't hurt your pixels :) Seriously, Happy New Year.