Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your opinion of the list?

Mock opened this issue on Dec 31, 2005 ยท 133 posts

momodot posted Sat, 31 December 2005 at 9:24 PM

Yeah. I should not have gone political. This is not the place. Sorry. Should not go OT anyway. Maria, I don't know to whom you refer as "bashing". If my comments are interpreted as bashing I apologize for that too. I just tend to speak my mind but if something really ticks me off I tend to keep it to myself. Anyway I try not to bash an person, any site, and any figure other than Jessie ;) It seems from my just checking that the age of consent, the age at which a person may give legal consent to a sex act ranges in the US from 12 years of age to 16 years of age. However, photographing a person seventeen or younger in an erotic context is prohibited unless both the photographic subject and the photographer are above the age of consent and below the age of majority and the images are not distributed. I could not find information regarding "fictional" representations created without the use of actual persons that might be drawings, paintings, CGI. I could not find information for how the age difference between age seventeen and eighteen are to be established for legal purposes in the case of "fictional" representations . I think it is good the MP has established the policy it has, and I believe it has implemented it is a descent and respectful manner, but for theoretical purposes I would like to know specifically what people think (not how they feel) about the categorization of Toons as children, I just looked at those particular ones on the list and for the most part the could be interpreted as representing 16 year olds if one wished to do so. It is more difficult for me to see how a figure such as Miki, EJ or Satoko could be seen as representing persons under the age of eighteen. It seems that this MP policy certainly address earlier criticism that child nudity guidelines were based on breast size yet I am still concerned about making images of women with realistically small breast unless I age the face up to between 55 and seventy-five years of age. Should there be a relationship between the age of consent and the represented age in a "fictional" representation? What could make a figure a Toon figure yet clearly not an issue in terms of child nudity? Are there Toons that are clearly over the age of seventeen? Happy New Year and please... I intend no offense.