Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your opinion of the list?

Mock opened this issue on Dec 31, 2005 ยท 133 posts

ynsaen posted Sat, 31 December 2005 at 10:04 PM

I would quite like to know what was wrong with these images. It seems to me that that's a reasonable question. Absolutely a reasonable question. And answered, as well. The thing that is "wrong" with these images is that they no longer meet the policy for store images. That's it. And, indeed, these particular images are only falling under attack now becuase there's been a lot of complaints (according to the store admins here) that it wasn't fair for new merchants to have to follow one set of rules, while these older products that were there before hand didn't have to. All they've done is made the rules apply to all products now, instead of just the new ones. This policy has been in place for several months now (back before the whole renda bs), so it's not like its actually anything new, other than the specific additions of the anime figures to the list of what they consider child like )(and, given what I recall in the merchant forum, that's almost certainly a direct result of merchant's whining about how they don't think such and such a promo is too young, while the admins do. Sorta makes their lives a lot easier).

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)