Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is your opinion of the list?

Mock opened this issue on Dec 31, 2005 ยท 133 posts

SecretOrchid posted Sat, 31 December 2005 at 10:45 PM

I really don't care what Renderosity's new "agenda" might be, though I imagine it must be nice to have the time to speculate endlessly about it. All I care about is that with this stupid new decision, I am now in a position where if I buy a Miki texture, I might unknowingly buy a hitler crotch mustache instead of proper pubic hair on a female. Or god forbid, tiny neon pink nipples. Really, this doesn't seem well thought out. DAZ can get away with this kind of policy because they have a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Have any of you ever tried to get your money back from Rendo? It's as painful as shaving your head with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil, and that's when it WORKS. Anyways Renderosity: I hope your "sound business decision" makes up for all the people who won't be buying stuff from you because they're afraid of buying what they can't see. Or actually, what I really hope is that you institute a return policy like your competitors. Yep, that'd be okay with me. I'm still mildly insulted that because Miki is asian you think she's a child, but I've got too many other things to worry about to get too worked up over that.