Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Member Screen Names

momodot opened this issue on Jan 03, 2006 ยท 88 posts

ynsaen posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 1:05 AM

blush I'se honored... (and either we become our screen names or our screen names become us --- either way, inthe end, we are who we strive to be) And yes -- it is indeed "insane". The spelling and nickname been with me for a very long time (let's see, since before high school, so over 25 years, lol). And there's the reality of it, as well, LOL Let's see... My favorite names are usually somerhitng intersting that has given me pause or that tells a story. LOL strangely enough, both Stonemanson and Blonderella are two of my faves. I like to see creative, personal names that are somehow related to the individual. For me, though, the dumbest names come from popular culture stuff -- which I realize isn't very fair of me at all, as for some people, being Darth Ixtlpith really is important. Aside from those few, though, some of the other names on my personal top ten list: Igohigh Traveller (who is my "poser god") Ratscloset SamTherapy MrSparky (who I still keep seeing in three different ways) bastblack (intrigues me) The remaining two I'm keeping secret, lol

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)