Forum: Photography

Subject: Turtmannh

jcv2 opened this issue on Jan 05, 2006 ยท 19 posts

jcv2 posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 11:50 AM

@drace68 Thank you for your advice, Dick! I simply forgot the landscape can be put out of focus as well, as long as it's recognisable (like the glacier here). With an extension tube (which I happen to have in posession, fortunately) it's easy to get better focus on the flowers. Digging a hole... Hmmm, if you can arrange a bulldozer here, it's solid rock smiling at you! @tvernuccio Sorry about the limited capabilities of your cam, Sheila! The new cam's properties sound promising, as long as you can get your hands on it now and then... :) Lying down on the ground, hmmm, an allergy is no fun. I just plough now and then through the mud, scratching my trousers (and deeper) over the sharp rocks and for grip I grab with my hand a thistle, it's al part of the game teaching me to pay more attention next time (which I have completely forgotten the next time LOL)! But as you say, when you're home having some awesome pictures you see the painful efforts payed off and it adds to the proudness of those pictures when you remember the investments made to achieve these results! jumps back on your sled pushing us together downwards Wheeeeeeeee! (like those Calvin and Hobbes pictures)