Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Long Time Members

tastiger opened this issue on Jan 06, 2006 ยท 122 posts

Cage posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 11:36 PM

I have been an embarrassment to this forum since Oct or Nov 1999. I remember the site wars. I remember the arguments when Vue was first discussed. I remember the night MetaCreations announced it was dumping its graphics software, and everyone panicked about the first P4 patch ever being released (someone offered to distribute his beta). I remember pre-Vicky. I remember Pre-Rotica! There was no marketplace, until B-Bay. There was no trans-mapped hair! DAZ was still Zygote! I remember when JDK yelled at Allerleirauh (still can't spell it) and she ran away. I remember having only four or five consistent sources for freebies. I remember when Darth Logice was still Darth Logice and when RadArt was pretending to be two people.

I don't remember the name of Jack's old partner. Hmm. What was his name?

Those were the days.... Edited for more silly remembrances....

Message edited on: 01/06/2006 23:40

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.