Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: ARGGG!

anitalee opened this issue on Jan 16, 2006 ยท 42 posts

Armorbeast posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 10:40 PM

Well,I have to say I like the old marketplace a lot better but then again when they went with a white bg and most people seemed to complain that really didn't seem to matter either. You have to understand that within any company there is a chain of command and policies...those you talk with here are often the agents of those who make the changes so there's nothing you can achieve in talking with them unless its general usage.I don't think this radical change came from the admins and even if it could have been its the owners who have to make the change. Where I work,they changed the phone systems to make it better for the customers so that now you can enter all your info by speaking when prompted to do so.Nevermind that it rarely works correct and if you have an accent or a cold it doesn't work...never mind you no longer have the buttons to manually enter the info anymore~they say its staying so we basically have to tell the customers its a great system when you get used to it.Unfortunately lol...where I work we already know it can't work because the simple premise is speech and understanding what you say which no computer can do as well as entering the info manually (let alone when it routes the agents together instead of the customer with the agent lol). So you're probably talking to people here who can't do anything about it,they're just doing their jobs and hope for the best...its the people at the top who made or authorised the change you'll have to talk to.

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?