Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: ARGGG!

anitalee opened this issue on Jan 16, 2006 ยท 42 posts

angelluciano posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 2:29 AM

This is REALLY starting to get terrible... NO REVIEWS, the font is wayyyyyy too SMALL, and the navigation is TERRIBLE. The more I play with the new marketplace, (and believe me I've pretty much figured everything out now) the more I find things I don't like. The only thing I like about it is the ability to be able to upload 2 zips and more optional image ads. But that's from a merchant's point of view. As a customer, WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS? Where is the ability to click on someone's name and get to their homepage to read more personal things about them like whether they have a personal website and such? Why is the font soooo small and everything looks sooooo bland. With this being a site for 'artists', I would've thought the font would be bigger and the marketplace would be more eye-candyish and not so bland, technical, and hard to read. And as far as Nosiferret's comment on the coupons, ("There was no coupon like they normally send out... So give Rosity a break, if you didn't get the newsletter because you delete them when you get them, or didn't sign-up for it, or you just didn't read it. Not their fault."), how in the world is that 'not' their fault? lol If the coupon isn't in the 'normal' place, it's almost like they didn't want you to find it. That's just like your boss telling you, 'Oh, your check was usually here but we moved it. So if you couldn't find it, too bad. lol You should've checked elsewhere.'... with NO WARNING at all. I mean at least send the coupons out the way you normally do, maybe with a note saying that they can be found elsewhere in the future. But even with all that said, I still have ALL my R'osity emails and I don't have ANYTHING with a 'link' to coupon... just checked again. Maybe you got it, but a lot of us didn't.