Forum: Community Center

Subject: What happened?

BDC opened this issue on Jan 16, 2006 ยท 56 posts

Shardz posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 11:06 PM

It might be too early too tell at this point, but I certainly hope they will work on the details of the MP because it's just plain ugly! I click on the MarketPlace link and the first thing I go to is a useless page with a baby on it. Can you please get rid of that page and have a display or menu to navigate the store instead? Also, I prefer the menu on the right side and there should be an option to change it, as well as the colors of the page like the galleries. The bright white hurts my eyes over time and I recently switched to a black background. I also think the product price and info should be on the top of the first promo image like before and the formatting of the text and lack of buttons really gives the pages an amateur look and feel. Hopefully the asthetics will be rectified and the functionality will return. I click on the Galleries link from the MP and it takes me to a generic screen that I have to hit the Gallery link on the top of the page to see anything. More clicking, more fumbling. I think perhaps a template of the old site should have been made and transfer the new store over with the same look. It really is too soon to be in a panic and there will be lots of changes implemented, but so far it's the most ugly store on the net! LOL!