Forum: Community Center

Subject: Marketplace Wishlist improvements and more!!!!

StaceyG opened this issue on Jan 17, 2006 ยท 123 posts

judee3d posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 2:31 AM

I want to add my thanks for all the hard work - it shows that you are really paying attention and working on our "wishes". Looks like most of my personal concerns have been fixed, or are being fixed. Meanwhile, let me say what I Do like. I like the navigation bar on the left, especially having my account, shopping cart, and wishlist all together. And the other links too. Freebies, for example. :) Just a personal preference, of course. Wondering if the site will follow through once it is converted... I LOVE the huge images of the product at the top of the product pages. I don't mind scrolling down to the price and other info. It's impressive to see a big look at the item first off. That may be personal opinion, of course, but I like it. I do think some of the "required products" may need work - I've seen a few outfits thus far (haven't browsed more than a few pages) where the outfit is a texture map, requiring a previous outfit - but this isn't mentioned in the initial "required" part - in most cases it is mentioned in the merchants info on their item, but not on the store info. And not always a like to the opriginal clothes. It would be nice to have that info (plus link if it's a RMP item) along with the other info. But perhaps this is something you are working on. Meanwhile, keep up the good work, sleep when you can (naps are good) and thanks to all who are working on getting this up to speed. It may seem to some like it wasn't "ready" but how else is a changeover going to work? The only way to get public opinion is to show it first and let us howl about what we want changed. ;D Oh one last thing - I tend to agree about the baby. Might have been a cute idea, but my first reaction was that you had actually made a baby figure (similar to the mil baby) then I realized it was the marketplace. All the best, judee3d