Forum: Community Center

Subject: Marketplace Wishlist improvements and more!!!!

StaceyG opened this issue on Jan 17, 2006 ยท 123 posts

Seren posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 5:36 AM

What a mess the whole thing is! Pages aren't designed for 1280x1024 res so everythings small and squashed. Used to be perfect on the old site! This is a graphics based community of users therefore we don't use 800x 600!!!!!!! EVERYTHING was just great as it was. I just looked at my Wishlist. Everything mixed together, public & private. I have to say I just hate the whole lot of it and I'll not bother to buy anything for a while until they sort this mess out. I feel VERY negative and disappointed. Lots of red xs on the shopping pages, I don't know whether it's due to my firewall settings or their messups. I really can't be bothered to spend my time troubleshooting it. Yawn. If it ain't broke don't fix it would have been a good mantra to follow. Going to play with poser and forget the whole mess. I hope the vendors complain when their sales drop!!!!!! The renderosity shopping experience was always great before, much better than at Daz as far as I'm concerned. Now Renderosity have gone down the same drain. What a pity!