Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: COMING SOON: Revenge IS sweet.....

stahlratte opened this issue on Jan 27, 2006 ยท 54 posts

momodot posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 4:17 PM

Maybe someone can link the good P4 textures they know of... ----------------------------------------------------------- There are something like a hundred low resolution textures at a place called Happyland. Losth Stale has utterly amazing textures at a site called Winscape2001 I think it is. The textures are great and have paste-ins for different body hair. Here in Freestuf is Vicky Buster by SnowSultan which is terrific. I had a wonderful 3000x3000 redhead texture on my old dead machine but my back-up is corrupt --I think the burner that my brother installed is what killed my machine :( -- Can anyone think of which texture that might have been? btsculptor has a super sweet freckle faced texture called Shelly which I think is very expensive but it is just so damn cute. JohnOnTheRun was supposed to have had amazing P4 textures before he went MIA. The only one I snagged from him when the site was still up is this very cute blond with a crew cut texture. Happyland has one or two textures with second skin painted on clothes... does any one know of any other painted on P4 clothes? Cofuscious had P3 jeans and T-shirt I think but nothing for P4. stahlratte, it is very cool of you to put this up. Thank you. --------------------------------------------------------- I am still hoping someone can give me a morph to smooth the nostril wings on Posette so they are less defined. Also something to smooth out the rib lines of the chest/abdo of the P4 body. This is off topic but if anyone can hook me up I would appreciate it.