Forum: Photoshop

Subject: web layout size

shadowrelm opened this issue on Jan 28, 2006 ยท 12 posts

Quest posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 10:46 AM

Attached Link: Http://cg-quest.com

If you own your own website, the host usually provides you with a site statistics option. At my website (presently not operational) the host, Bravenet in my case, the site owner registers with a statistics sponsor and they provide you with the code to insert onto your opening page. The statistics gives you everything from how many visitors youve had in any given time, page most visited, day of the week and time of most visits, what browsers your visitors were using, their screen size resolutions, visitors OS and so on.

Check on the link above:

At the bottom of the page youll see a link to view my sites statistics. First a screen will come up giving you the general statistics. If you click in any of the little graph icons, the statistics for that particular option will come up. See the section called Top Statistics. This gives everything even broken down to percentages. As for this post, click on screen resolution youll see that most of the visitors to my site use 1024x768 resolution 46.92% at this time. 27.12% at 800x600, 21.38% at 1280x1024. Now if you click on the Operating System graph icon, youll see that 47.71% of my visitors use Window XP, 21.92% use Windows 98, 14.18% use Windows 2000 and 10.74% use Windows Me.

Message edited on: 01/30/2006 10:54