Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: trying to get an old freebie released-Anyone fluent in English and Japanese?

logansfury opened this issue on Jan 28, 2006 ยท 50 posts

ynsaen posted Mon, 30 January 2006 at 11:59 PM

A freebie is a gift. If Rubio don't said anything, why you have to understand this no-decission converts the freebie in something different? Because the gift wasn't the item itself. The gift was permission for you, specifically, to use a single copy of that gift for your specific non commercial purposes. Not the item, but the permission to use it, is what is important. A fair parallel is letting someone drive your car. You give them permission to drive it to the store real quick one afternoon. That night, they come back, hop in without asking, and start off on a road trip of a couple thousand miles. May be if the creator dissapears you can't use the freebies that she created as gifts to the community... Obviously I'm kidding. Ridiculous Not so. There are a couple of private groups I know of where precisely those terms have been applied and enforced. It's also well within the rights of the creator to do so.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)