Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Magnets on Hair - I'm getting a little desperate

BillyGoat opened this issue on Mar 23, 2001 ยท 13 posts

BillyGoat posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 2:49 PM

Thanks for replying! Yes, I selected the hair prop first - but I could have lost it (I did this over and over). I did choose the Mag 1 after it was all setup. Could my base and zone be off? I placed the base 'face up' or towards the ceiling towards the end of one the front bangs. The zone was oval to catch the entire 'chunk' starting 4/5ths down the strand. The magnet was 'connected' from below at the base. I didn't want to pull the hair outward, just lengthen it an inch or two. I tried placing the base facing outward with the magnet almost covering it and moved Mag 1, but nothing happened there either. I also tried getting the base under the bang (cause they come up and over the forehead) with the magnet over it, but that didn't work. Could the base or oval be to far out giving me the illusion that it's right up on the hair? Hell, I'd pay for a tutorial on how to do this. I went to Wyrmmasters Vicky page to see if there was any info on the procedure, but there isn't. I've overlooked something too obvious to miss.