Forum: Vue

Subject: Creating models of trees and vegetation

fuzzoom opened this issue on Feb 09, 2006 ยท 13 posts

forester posted Fri, 10 February 2006 at 1:19 PM

Hello iloco. The trees are in *.3ds file format so that they can be used with a variety of programs (including Poser, sigh!). I will make them available in *.max, *.lwo, *.cob formats as well. Actually, I am posting the first pack on www.expandingwave.com right now. Have been working on these off and on for several months. Here is a picture of the first 15 trees. These include some Japanese maple in red leaves, some in green leaves, three tall Betula platyphilla (a variety of Japanese birch), one gingko and four Sylvatica (a tupelo from the USA southeast imported successfully into Japan in the 1800's.} If any one wants these, they will be available for purchase and download in 10 minutes. If you live in the USA or Canada, just send me a check for $10.00 and an e-mail stating what you want. I'll give you the download link right away. Not trying to get rich here - just provide some decent quality trees at a decent price, so I'll trust you that the $10.00 will eventually arrive in my mail. Others will have to use Paypal on my web site (sorry about that).