Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Great Poser Survey Results

ynsaen opened this issue on Feb 13, 2006 ยท 84 posts

ynsaen posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 12:27 AM

Using industry standard metrics for adoption, Poser 6 probably comes in at around 74 to 82% of the total user base -- which is why the preference question is so important. Knowing what people prefer to use is more important, and I'm fairly satisified given the wide coverage of the survey (pretty much every major poser site featured it to some extent or other) that it's an excellent pull on the current userbase. Using only the estimated base of community specific active users, 609 respones is more than significant enough a number to be able to apply extrapolated data across the market with reasonable certainty. IT is indeed a great turnout in terms of polling. I'm rather excited now that I've acquired some exctremely effieicnt polling software for the follow up in June -- it will be muchmore smooth an operation with a more immediate and readily accessible dataset that when compared to this one will really rock as a decent comparative. Hell, it's soo good the frequency might even be able to be increased...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)