Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free - Loads of Clothes for Miki call it a valentines gift

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Feb 14, 2006 ยท 191 posts

ratscloset posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:22 PM

I can not recall the actual rhyming phrase, but it implied a potential sexual encounter. The story behind the line is funnier. I had a buddy many years ago that swore he had the perfect line for getting girls. He claimed great prowness based on this line. In a weak moment he shared his line with me and some friends. Most of us immediately busted out laughing. He got so defensive that he wanted to bet it would work. I told him I would not take his money, but if the line worked once in one hour at a bar, I would give him $100, but if it did not work he had to buy the bar a round at the end of the hour explaining to everyone there why. The kicker was that everytime he was slapped he had to buy me a beer. Needless to say I got four beers in the hour time, before he stopped asking. He admitted that either the girls have to be more drunk or maybe he needs to be more drunk! The last girl he asked that slapped him he was trying to explain the situation and offered her 1/2 the money when he won. I happened to be near enough to hear, and I explained about the slapping and the end of the hour, she turned to him and slapped him before he even said the line saying she would save him the trouble of upsetting her. At the end of the hour with about 50 people in the bar he got up and made an announcement buying the round. A few women came up and slapped him afterwards, as they said just for the thought that that line would work. I do not think he ever went to a bar again, though I can not be sure.

ratscloset
aka John