Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Great Poser Survey Results

ynsaen opened this issue on Feb 13, 2006 ยท 84 posts

ynsaen posted Thu, 16 February 2006 at 1:53 PM

That's an interesting analysis. I disagree. I think it points instead more to a rather large degree of market penetration. Look, say what ya want. I've now been defending this on three sites. I'm tired, and discouraged that something I put a lot of work into is being dissed as if it were some sort of bad thing. So I'm a teensy bit defensive. If you think it's crap, fine. THink that. AIn't nothin I'm gonna type gonna change your mind. There's the data, I'm gonna do another survey again down the road, I think the the data is good, useful, and worthwhile, and I gave it away for free to the community as a whole. No one's saying you have to use it. The information is valuable enough that a few of the larger sites have requested the information. Its something that I felt needed to be done, and the time was right, and I didn't feel that any other site was going to do it and make it publically available. I did something for the community, and I did it the best I could, and I'm going to keep doing it, and getting better, and ya know, at least I did something. Time will tell.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)