Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: About ******* (censored)

Casette opened this issue on Feb 24, 2006 ยท 25 posts

an0malaus posted Tue, 28 February 2006 at 7:04 AM

The worst part I find regarding the V3 groin crease is that bending either of the buttocks forward compresses the rear of the hip under the tailbone forward into the pubis. Any props attached to the hip either need to follow this compression or risk changing their relative position to the hip and its texture maps as the buttocks bend. With much struggling, I managed to create an "invert buttock bend" morph for the hip which can be applied with ERC to counteract the effect of the buttock bend zones on the hip. In this way genital props like InsomniaWorks' G4 can appear reasonably realistic. I also have a plethora of buttock morphs which reasonably simulate stretching of the glutes over the hip bones as the thighs bend forward. What I really want though, is a way to have the hip bend at the abdomen but not at the buttock joints so I can completely control the buttock/hip joints without having to fight the non-morph effects of the bend zones.

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.