Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another stupid question: Is there an easy way to copy a face in posette?

dphoadley opened this issue on Mar 01, 2006 ยท 79 posts

momodot posted Sun, 05 March 2006 at 11:15 AM

The narrowness of the head looks right from the photo reference and where the eyebrows hit the side of the face, but I thing the eyes should be nearer to each other and that the roundness of here eyes is particularly crucial to how she looks. Finding morphs for eyelid shape is difficult though. You can tip the eyes down on the outer corners and try to y-scale them rounder though... I think the flesh between the brow and the upper eyelid is a bit heavier on the real person and there should be morphs for that. I myself wish I had the Morph Worl 2 disc for it's Posette morphs but the Nea morphs are excelent. So are the P4FemMagic morphs here in the MP. Nose should be more rectangular and turned up. Nostrils flesh but very narrow. Chin profile good but you need the mouth jutting out more to soften the lower lip and give those round curves/puffs bellow their corners of the mouth that are very particular in the photo. Of course yo need blue eye, long lashes and to make the texture much more pale and cool and burn or smudge in the dark make-up below the eyes. This blond texture seems too "freckly" for the character. The "above views" work very well but for the eyes being too far apart and the eye sockets not round enough. I still can't open get the files you sent. Anyway, I hope you don't mind my going "art teacher". I taught painting, portraiture, and life drawing as my profession before retiring.