Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a high quality M3 texture

jhustead opened this issue on Mar 14, 2006 ยท 16 posts

profotograf posted Wed, 15 March 2006 at 6:46 AM

You have to remember one thing, if you want hi-res and hi-quality textures, you cannot render in P4 mode nor can you render using the default low-settings in Firefly. If you use the Poser default settings in firefly, you won't get the high-quality you want from any texture. Granted there are alot of poor textures out there, what you need to note is the size of the textures themselves. If they are only for example 1000px high or wide, then they won't be hi-res. If the images themselves are blurred or not clear, then the texture won't look good. There are many types of textures too. There was once a flame-war between UweMattern and Jepe over what was better, a painted texture or a photo-realistic one. I think both are fine, it depends on what you are looking for. Some people like textures made from photos, some like hand-painted ones. You can see alot of the textures being used on my site Maleposerotica in the galleries and can happily talk to users who use textures where all of the texture can be seen, this from both women and men artists. If you are going to buy a texture, the best thing to decide is can your PC handle rendering at full render quality in Firefly, and can you wait that long for the render to be finished. You don't need to have face_off's tools but why not? They are quite incredible I think as an enhancement to your artwork. Just my thoughts on this issue. Antonio Rodriguez Webmaster MalePoserotica, PoserGuys, PoserWizards.

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts