Forum: Bryce

Subject: Want to see Bryce survive all other newer programs?

fpfrdn3 opened this issue on Mar 15, 2006 ยท 21 posts

ddaydreams posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:38 AM

Yep keep it stable, simple, fun, useful, cheap. throw in radiosity and support multiprocessors to pick up renderspeeds.Maybe a demystified DTE that at least 1000 people can fully understand. "Not just Johnathan Allen" and 2 others. With all DTE funtionality intact. Yes A DTE that even I and my sluggish brain can make full use of. If a lot more is wanted, there's other programs right now that have most of what brycers are waiting for in Bryce and going to be waiting very long.Like carrra 5 which except for price which ain't bad for what it does has pretty much the whole bryce wish list right now. I love my Bryce, always will. But I got impatiant must have radiosity and carraras fast rendering so got vue 5I, Zbrush, Carrara 5 Pro. Byrce is easier and more productive for me than all those programs. Bryce was ahead of it's time many years ago, maybe one day many years from know there will be a pro version that is again. My 2 cents. Your turn :]

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store