Forum: Photography

Subject: for Egmont

TwoPynts opened this issue on Mar 15, 2006 ยท 44 posts

Akinom posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 3:12 AM

Dear Egmont,

it saddens me to hear you're not that well yet having a hard time. Thinking of you very often but didn't manage to write to you in those last few weeks blush... feeling a bit guilty now! Yes, the road of recovery is long and hard... take you time, my dear friend! Hope this thread will lift your spirit!
Wasn't sure what to post for you... first I thought of an image from the town you grew up (promise to send you more of those shots in emails asap) but then I stumbled on a shot I took last year during my summer holidays LOL... found it very apt since it's similar (not the same quality though) to images from you. And the second reason to post it: In the image I see a man whisteling happily while working on his flowers in the garden surrounded by bees and butterflies. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery so you will be able to work in your beautiful garden again very soon! ... and of course to be creative with your cam again :o)
Hugest hugz and greetz to your family as well
Monika

PS.Thank you Kort, for starting this thread and update me... wouldn't have noticed since I'm not around. You are a wonderful friend!