Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: no download

Taria opened this issue on Mar 16, 2006 ยท 7 posts

StaceyG posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:04 PM

Sorry you aren't feeling well Taria, hope you get better soon. Oh I see now what happened, you're order didn't go through it was an AVS failure which means the address couldn't be verified. Credit Cards have a two step process. An authorization puts a "hold" on the funds and a settlement actually places the charge on your card. Your credit card was authorized, but not settled because the address and zip were not verified. This means your card company shows an authorization from Bondware, Inc. as a "pending" charge; however, you will not actually be charged. It can take from 2 to 7 days for this "pending" authorization to be released from your credit card. Which since you're not seeing it now it must have already dropped off since it didn't settle. The items should still be in you're shopping cart to purchase. Please try the order again and let me know if you have any problems. If you get the "AVS failure or Order Processing failure" please don't hit the back button, just contact me and we'll take care of it manually. Thanks Stac