Forum: Photography

Subject: for Egmont

TwoPynts opened this issue on Mar 15, 2006 ยท 44 posts

nathalie06 posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 3:19 PM

Dear Egmont, I'm so sorry to haven't write you since a long time. And I wasn't proud of me when I real the message of Kort, and yours tonight. Forgive me. I've think so many times to you, and because I was busy, because I was tired, I haven't concretise my thought, and don't ask about you. That's a terrible mistake, and if Giancarlo was here, he'll tell me (one more time...) that one never should defer to tomorrow what one can do today ;o))))) Then tonight, I dedicate my time just for you, I've choose another macro made this week-end about a big Amarylis, and this one is just for your, to tell you how I miss you, and how I love you (in all friendship of course..... smile please !). Nobody could take your pain and could feel what you are feeling now. But I hope that you find the force to stay better, to let behind you this terrible disease, and that Spring will be the "Renaissance" for you, a new life will begining, and when you find in you the force which will allow you to stay better, you will be stronger than ever. I also know that you are well surrounded, by your sweet wife, your children and your family. I think that there are also friends who support you. And then, we all are there, to link our thoughts and our prayers with yours, to send you all our love and our positive energy. The depression is a terrible monster, but I know that you will have the force to fight it, and to leave victorious this combat too. All my thoughts are with you my friend, and all my tenderness too. A very big and special hug for you Egmont. Nathalie